Sunday, December 24, 2023

Onward

 


So 2024 is just around the corner, there's still a lot of things I want to finish before I show more gameplay. I feel like December was mostly a successful month of progress, 2 more stages of the 4 I had left are 90% complete minus enemies and some missing background elements. Although some of the earlier ones now I feel like I may need to go back again and improve slightly as I don't think the quality is quite on the same level as the more recent areas as a result of many refinements to the game over time. I added another type of magic that has a more unique ability compared to the other spells, there's one more left I have to make. That's all I really have to say for now, I feel before February I should have all the stages and areas in the game finished as long as there's no setbacks. So next year expect to start seeing some more substantial news once spring comes around.

Also I want to thank everyone who helped me reach 1K in pledges on Patreon, I can work more comfortably now than I have in the past not having to think about bills as much. With this though I'll have to work even harder to ensure VD gets finished and the final product delivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment