Sunday, December 5, 2021

End of the Year Update

 I suppose I better post an update since I said I would try not to get behind again.
Although at this point I don't feel like there's really much I want to talk about, there's still quite a lot of work I need to do obviously, and I wasn't able to get the game complete by the end of 2021 like I had originally wanted to, and it's probably going to take until the end of 2022(or longer) to finish unfortunately, considering I can only get so much done each day by myself. With the game around half way complete and the demo taking up a good portion of the total content, I don't really want to post too much more, as a lot of it needs to be saved for the full game.
But more importantly, the last demo update took me several months to get out, long after I gave all the information I wanted to give and that ended up creating a long drought of information that probably left multiple people disappointed. So I'm going to have to keep updates to around once or twice a month, instead of weekly like I used to do. This is probably a troubling sounding post and not what some people want to hear but it's the reality. I created Moon Rhapsody originally as a side project to a larger game, and it ended up becoming even more complicated than that one, and I don't want to to strip it down or abandon it due to the difficulty.
There's some new things I've added, I want to post another update to the demo before the end of the year but until then there probably won't be anything else. I'm also working on a Japanese translation with help from someone else which I've posted screenshots of a few weeks back, though probably only a handful of people here would be interested, so I'll probably find a different place to post updates on that version.

No comments:

Post a Comment