Friday, November 5, 2021

New Looking Glass

 


I haven't done a devlog in a very long time, as many people have probably noticed. 
But now that the new version of the demo is out I think I can start doing them again more frequently for a while. Although usually I would post them on Sunday/Early Monday. Anyway, there were still many bugs and problems that I again missed even after the first patch, so I would recommend everyone playing 3.0.1 to download 3.0.2 which is now up.

Bug fixes:
-Kunais in in Forest Sanctuary not removable from inventory.
-Kunoichi reseting and the pitfall already clear when reloading causing softlock.
-Gates staying up after escaping with Aello.
-Missing boundaries added in some places.
-Mizuki diving onto player while in doorway.
-Hidden door in apartments not working.
-Host/Poison reset not working for hidden savepoints.
-Error when discarding clothes during cut in.
-Error when reloading a weapon.
-Basilisk in jail cell not playing proper Hscene and staying asleep if Nyx touches it.
-Nyx's default tag not changing colors.

Changes:
-Overworld and all dungeons now reset when you leave them to save memory usage, it may or may not make much difference on lower end PC's.
-The warp point at the top floor of the apartments becomes disabled instead of blocks appearing to stop the player.
-Minor changes to apartment's level design.
-Added dialogue in City of Mist.
-All status effects have icons.
-Host timer is now visible and resets to 3 min instead of 1 when saving.  
-Wyrms and Incuflies don't spawn in overworld until later.

I don't have much else right now, I want to get back to  adding more stuff but I also want to make sure all the most crippling  issues are out of the way first, especially since I neglected the ones  in 2.2 for such a long time.
Some people have mentioned some levers not working when  shot at, but I haven't been able to replicate it. If anyone knows how  let me know.
Also there's now a walkthrough of the early part of Nyx's mode on the game's page and Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment