Sunday, July 11, 2021

Ogre Battle



For those wondering when the next update will be, all I can say is sometime within the next month, probably towards the end. I ended up having to redo how I was going to structure Nyx's demo and one area I was planning on putting in I decided needed too much work and was better off saving for the full game, I wanted Nyx's demo to be around 1/3 of her full playthrough like Sasha's but I don't think I'm going to quite manage making it that long within a few weeks, so it'll probably be just one dungeon and some side content, with maybe some more added later on. I mostly finished adding an early boss this week though still missing one attack and it's H scene isn't fully animated yet. Some people might think it looks familiar.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Kosmic, how have you been doing?
    Probably no one cares but i shut down my discord because of some problems (nothing related to your server at all)
    Anyway, i've been keeping an eye on things, and it's looking gooooood
    And i did see you just had to add this boss i was asking for! i feel so thankful! even if it was in your plans and not at all because of me request, man, awesome
    And i saw from the art that Nyx is not using a kusarigama but a Castlevania-esque whip, huh? super cool!
    Anyway i just wanted to drop by and say thank you, and that it's looking freakin' awesome, as always!
    I tried to drop by in the discord, but it's not letting me, so i guess i'm fucked there, if anyone sees this, salutations to the folks and everyone

    ReplyDelete