Sunday, November 10, 2019

First Post

Previously I was just using the TIG forums and twitter to post updates on Moon Rhapsody but I decided I wanted place to better archive all the information and artwork for the game as well as just have a better place to talk about various minor aspects related to it's development. I also have some other older artwork I never posted in the gallery section for people to check out.

So if you don't know, Moon Rhapsody is a game I'm mostly working on by myself with one other person doing the music, it's action adventure game with survival horror, and some NSFW elements as well though both the horror and hentai stuff is lighter compared to other games of those genres. Currently it's still in early development, I started it back around mid March and didn't really start making a lot of progress on it until the end of May.  I had a another project I was working on for a while called Vivid but put it on hold for a few different reasons.

I usually update with something every weekend if I can, since I have this blog setup now I might go into more detail on how I do or draw certain things for the game. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, I'm pretty much always at my computer unless I'm sleeping, which I sometimes also do at my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment